AlMujtaba Blog: Know The Truth About Islam

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lost Souls

I got up early one morning,
And rushed night into the day,
I had so much to accomplish,
That I didn't have time to pray.

Problems just tumbled about me,
And heavier came each task,
"Why doesn't Allah help me?" I wondered,
He answered, "You didn't ask."

I wanted to see joy and beauty,
But the day toiled on gray and bleak,
I wondered why Allah didn't show me,
He said, "But you didn't seek."

I tried to come into Allah's presence,
I used all my keys at the lock,
Allah gently and lovingly said,
"My child, you didn't knock"

I woke up early this morning,
And paused before entering the day,
I had so much to accomplish,
that I had to take time to pray.


Source: http://www.fabonline.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




XML
Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

BittyBrowser
Add to My AOL
Convert RSS to PDF
Subscribe in Rojo
Subscribe in FeedLounge
Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
Kinja Digest
Solosub
MultiRSS
R|Mail
Rss fwd
Blogarithm
Eskobo
gritwire
BotABlog
Simpify!
Add to Technorati Favorites!
Add to netvibes

Add this site to your Protopage

Subscribe in NewsAlloy
Subscribe in myEarthlink

Add to your phone


Feed Button Help